THIRD WAVE PODCAST
The Transformational Power of Microdosing
Dr. Jennie Rivlin Ph.D.
Leadership coach Dr. Jennie Rivlin explains how the Third Wave Microdosing Experience helped her move from fear to flow, overcome depression, and find healing in community.
Dr. Jennie Rivlin has a Ph.D. in industrial and organizational psychology from Georgia Institute of Technology, and is the founder of the niche retail and consumer product brand ModernTribe. As a leadership coach with over 25 years of experience, she helps businesses and non-profits of all sizes achieve business success, connect with customers, and nurture happiness to help create their best selves and their best businesses.
Dr. Rivlin has created a mindfulness-based approach to leadership that combines the best of positive psychology, wellness practices, eastern and western philosophy, and industrial and organizational psychology to help people make big changes in the way they lead so they—and their teams—can be more engaged, committed, creative, and joyful.
- An inside look at the transformative power of the Third Wave Microdosing Experience.
- Using microdosing and intentional ceremony as tools for accelerated growth.
- Finding healing by moving past denial and depression.
- The power of meditation and microdosing to spark a mystical experience capable of counteracting a lifetime of skepticism.
- Why our medical models don’t go deep enough.
- Cultivating community by connecting with like-minded souls.