About the podcast
The Third Wave Podcast explores the many minds of the emerging psychedelic renaissance.
Through conversations with thought leaders across various disciplines, we explore how intentional and responsible psychedelic use catalyzes transformation on both an individual and collective level.
Are you a newbie fresh off your first psychedelic experience? Maybe an experienced psychonaut with decades of use? Or just an interested bystander, curious about the relevance of psychedelics to health and wellness?
Regardless of your why, our podcast gives you a unique look into how psychedelic substances change culture and society for the better.
Here are just a few of the topics we explore:
- How psychedelics have shaped the history of Western civilization
- Why community is critical for integrating these powerful substances
- Developing trends around the clinical use of psychedelics
- What role drug policy plays in the decriminalization of psychedelic substances
- Why these substances accelerate the self-actualization process
Our mission at The Third Wave is to educate individuals about responsible psychedelic use within the context of optimal mind-body-spirit wellness. Through our podcast content, we aim to facilitate the world’s adoption of psychedelics as catalysts for personal development and collective well-being.
The Third Wave Podcast unravels the role that psychedelics have played in the lives of influential people around the world. Discover the healing power and transformative potential of psychedelic-assisted living through the stories of researchers, authors, philosophers, and entrepreneurs who have all been inspired by these unique substances.