THIRD WAVE PODCAST
Building a Meta-Modern Matrix: A New Take on Capitalism and Consciousness
After several years in high-pressure technology jobs he didn’t enjoy, Nik Vassev had his first psychedelic experience and realized he had full power to transform his life. Less than 18 months later, he had expanded his psychedelic use and created Mindleap, the world’s first tele-health platform for therapeutic integration. In this episode, Nik and Paul discuss changing your life through psychedelics, the drive to help others, and the full meaning of “integration”.
Nik Vassev is the Founder and CEO of Mindleap Health, a revolutionary mental health platform designed to simplify, modernize, and improve access to mental health treatments. Mindleap’s mental health coaches work with clients on a range of issues, including depression, anxiety, addiction, and psychedelic integration. Nik’s main focus for Mindleap is to ensure the platform provides value both to mental health professionals as well as people using psychedelics for healing and personal growth.
- The most challenging and rewarding parts of running a startup.
- How Nik’s personal and professional background led him to start Mindleap.
- The psychedelic experience that changed Nik’s life.
- The lessons from psychedelics that Nik applies to building his business culture and his team.
- How microdosing facilitates creativity and focus.
- Helping others as the main goal of the psychedelic industry, not profit.
- How Mindleap vets and selects their therapists.
- What “integration” means outside of psychedelics.
- The importance of personal accountability to your own well-being.
- The changing psychedelic gray market and the progress of decriminalization.