THIRD WAVE PODCAST
Transforming Mental Healthcare with Telemedicine Psychedelic Therapy
Dylan Beynon is the Founder and CEO of Mindbloom, an NYC-based mental health and wellbeing startup helping people expand their human potential with clinician-prescribed, guided psychedelic medicine experiences.
In this podcast, Dylan chats with Paul F. Austin about old medicine vs. new medicine, centralization vs. decentralization, and transforming lives to transform the world.
Dylan Beynon is the founder and CEO of Mindbloom, an NYC-based mental health and wellbeing startup helping people expand their human potential with clinician-prescribed, guided psychedelic medicine experiences. At Mindbloom, he partners with clinicians, technologists, researchers, and patients to increase access to science-backed treatments, starting by reducing the cost of ketamine therapy for depression and anxiety by over 65%. Dylan is a 10-year psychedelic medicine patient and three-time tech entrepreneur with both $100M+ in funding and an exit in his prior startups, which were focused on increasing access to justice and democracy. He graduated from The Wharton School at The University of Pennsylvania.
- COVID-19, The Sovereign Individual, and the potential for mass exodus from urban centers.
- Centralization of society and technology vs. moving towards decentralized nodes, neo-tribes, and intentional communities.
- Why multiple approaches are needed to increase access to psychedelic medicines.
- How Mindbloom is creating a next generation mental health and wellbeing platform.
- Making ketamine therapy more affordable, approachable, and available.
- Telemedicine, remote healthcare, and the Ryan Haight Act.
- Old medicine vs. new medicine and why people need to think critically.
- The shadow side of pioneering psychedelic medicines.