THIRD WAVE PODCAST
Addiction, Transformation, and Rediscovering Our True Selves
In this podcast, Paul F. Austin, founder of Third Wave and Deanne Adamson, founder of Being True To You Transformational Recovery, have a candid discussion about overcoming addiction, the power of conversion experiences to awaken us to our life’s purpose, and aligning to your heart’s true calling. You’ll also learn about the three stages of psychedelic integration coaching, the importance of shadow work, and the differences between psychedelic coaches, guides, facilitators, sitters, and therapists.
Deanne Adamson is the founder of Being True To You Transformational Recovery, a network of psychospiritual coaches who specialize in psychedelic integration and addiction recovery. In addition to providing one-to-one and group coaching, Being True To You trains and certifies transformational coaches to help people overcome their suffering through a facilitated process of self-realization.
With a Master’s in Mental Health Counseling, and a background in academic psychology, philosophy, theology, psychotherapy, and personal development, Deanne has developed processes to help people recover from addictions, change their behaviors, enhance their cognitive abilities, and reconnect to their true selves.
- Using ibogaine to treat opiate and heroin addiction.
- The power of conversion experiences to awaken us to our life’s purpose.
- How psychedelics can help you clarify your value system and tap into your core beliefs.
- The three stages of psychedelic integration coaching.
- The role of integration in crystalizing transformation.
- Avoiding the temptation of spiritual bypassing.
- Shadow work, self-reflection, and cultivating compassion.
- Understanding the differences between psychedelic coaches, guides, facilitators, sitters, and therapists.
- Healing as a multidimensional process.
- Wounds, burdens, and saving ourselves.