THIRD WAVE PODCAST
5-MeO-DMT, Integration, and Connecting With the Divine
After years spent running an Amsterdam nightclub, Natasja Pelgrom had refined the art of “sex and drugs and rock and roll”. At 33, however, she had an epiphany—and spent the next several years releasing her co-dependencies, healing childhood trauma, and rediscovering how to welcome sacredness back into her life. Today, Natasja is a sacred medicine woman, mystic, devotional creative, and visionary who leads spiritual alchemy journeys, providing a compassionate space for healing and remembering. In this episode, Natasja and Third Wave founder Paul Austin delve deep into the importance of healing ourselves, the power of 5-MeO-DMT, and the role of integration.
Natasja Pelgrom is a sacred medicine woman, mystic, devotional creative, and visionary who leads spiritual alchemy journeys, providing a compassionate space for healing and remembering. She is the creatrix of the Phoenix Rising Course, the six month in-person Awaken Self-Love course, and a tailor-made Psychedelic Integration Journey, as well as the founder of Awaken The Medicine Within Retreats. Natasja also leads retreats at the Synthesis Institute, where she leads psilocybin-assisted wellness retreats, helped develop the online wellness program and the Psychedelic Practitioner Training program, and co-creates the Women’s Leadership Retreat.
- Sex, drugs, rock & roll: Finding a path out of addiction.
- Healing childhood wounds, reconnecting with nature, and moving past negative patterns.
- Why we have to heal ourselves before we can help others.
- Discovering ways to bring sacredness into everything we do.
- Overcoming resistance, the gift of duality, and living in constant gratitude.
- Using plant medicines as an invitation to delve deeper into our own psyches.
- Avoiding the impulse to turn psychedelic learnings into on-demand experiences.
- Exploring the importance of psychedelic integration.