Therapist InfoAbout Me:
Hello, I'm Francesca. I offer integration therapy for expanded states and non-ordinary states of consciousness. I provide a safe and supportive space for people to explore their feelings, thoughts, and insights before and after a psychedelic experience. I offer a non-judgemental space for exploration and healing.
You deserve a calm, authentic and joyful life.Description of Services:
Challenges I can help you with include:
Credentials & Certifications: DHPC(NC), DAHP, GQHP, GHR Reg.Licenses: GHR-8598
- Psychedelic preparation and integration therapy
- Overcoming anxiety and stress
- Overcoming low confidence and improving your self-esteem
- Improving emotional regulation and resolving issues including anger and jealousy
- Resolving insecure attachment patterns, including anxious, avoidant, and disorganised ways of relating to others — these are sometimes called ‘commitment issues’ or ‘abandonment issues’
- Exploring and resolving relationship issues and difficulties
- Processing and integrating complex life experiences
- Developing a better sense of self and exploring your identity
- Healing the pain that comes from growing up in a dysfunctional family
- Ending self-destructive behaviours and improving your self-care
- Resolving sleeplessness
DetailsRemote Practitioner: YesSpecializing In: Addiction, Anger, Anxiety, Anxious Attachment, Attachment, Avoidant Attachment, CBT, Depression, Humanistic, Hypnosis, Jealousy, Low-confidence, Mindfulness-based therapy, Psychedelic Integration, Psychedelic Preparation and Integration, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Relationships, Transpersonal, Trauma, and Yoga NidraPrice Range: £86 - £120
My ProcessOverview of Experience:
I am a qualified integrative therapist, psychotherapeutic counsellor, and hypnotherapist, with a Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapeutic Counselling from The National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy. I have completed Foundations of Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy with Beckley Academy.
I am a registered hypnotherapist and acknowledged supervisor with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and a registered hypnotherapist with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).Intake Process:
Our initial contact will be a 20-minute video consultation. This is an opportunity for us to discuss your needs and see if we are a good fit to work together. You can share your current challenges, and I can answer any questions you may have.
Book your consultation here: https://francescasciandra.com/booking