THIRD WAVE PODCAST
Web 3.0: Reclaiming Sovereignty, Privacy, and Full Autonomy
What do guns, emergency first aid, martial arts, cryptocurrency, personal sovereignty, and web 3.0 have to do with psychedelics? As it turns out, quite a lot. As Daniel DiPiazza and Paul F. Austin discuss, they’re all centered around cultivating self-reliance, reclaiming autonomy, and strengthening personal choice. This episode covers the ever-creeping hand of government and how we can keep it at bay, decentralization of finance and personal data, living in an oligarchy, and, yes, doing psychedelics with family.
Daniel DiPiazza is a bestselling author, serial entrepreneur, and martial artist living in Venice, California. The Millennial Overlord, as he’s affectionately referred to by his fans, is best known for his breakthrough book Rich20Something: Ditch Your Average Job, Start an Epic Business and Score the Life You Want. He’s been featured in outlets including Entrepreneur, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Foundr Magazine. Today, Daniel focuses his energy and attention on Alpha Mentorship, an immersive training and investment platform for the next generation of entrepreneurs, creators, and leaders.
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens, the daily drink for a healthier you. Whether you’re looking for peak performance or better overall health, Athletic Greens makes investing in your energy, immunity, and gut health simple, tasty, and efficient. With 75 vitamins, minerals, whole food source ingredients, green superfood blend, and more, Athletic Greens fills the nutritional gaps in your diet and improves energy, focus, and mood. Right now, they’re offering a free one-year supply of vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase. Just go to athleticgreens.com/thirdwave and start making a daily commitment to your health.
- Why we’re done with “polished” social media posts, and how that relates to shadow work.
- How do we balance the positives and negatives of social media?
- The benefits of a “dopamine fast.”
- The second- and third-order consequences of our connected world.
- Daniel’s first psychedelic experience – 5-MeO-DMT.
- What it was like for Daniel to do ayahuasca with his father.
- How psychedelics shifted Daniel’s attitude towards money.
- What happened when Daniel stopped being motivated by external validation.
- How do firearms, first aid, and martial arts tie in with psychedelics?
- The overlap between psychedelics and cryptocurrency.
- Why are we all so afraid to be afraid?
- Taking a stance on data privacy.
- How to reclaim your autonomy.
- All the money the U.S. spends on war – where does it go?