Therapist InfoAbout Me:
I have worked as a mental health professional for over 25 years, (CA Lic#mfc35606), as a counselor, psychotherapist, wilderness/vision quest guide, and life coach and psychedelic guide. Since 2005, I have personally conducted more than 12,000 EFT Tapping session with my clients, and I am an Advanced practitioner and trainer with ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) in their clinical EFT certification program.
I am trained and certified in Psychedelic Somatic Interactional Psychotherapy (PSIP), utilizing cannabis or ketamine in this deep trauma release process in a way that goes beyond the sitter model of psychedelic sessions.
I am also trained as a Transformational Breathwork Coach, and work with anxiety, stress and trauma using breathwork to access the unconscious, and to assist somatic and emotional release and heart opening.
I am the co-developer of Ancestral Trauma Release Techniques (ATRT), a method of guided inner work for connecting with and healing ancestral trauma/intergenerational trauma, and have taught this method to licensed mental health professionals and therapists at professional conferences.
It is truly a privilege and a joy to help my clients to free themselves from their limitations and to see them find new states of joy and success in their lives. I use my years of professional experience in Transpersonal/Spiritual Psychology to bring the greatest insight, intuition, and skills to assist in your journey of transformation through our therapy or coaching work together. I empower my clients to find their inner power, their gifts, and their authenticity.Description of Services:
Trauma and PTSD resolution, as well as Spiritual Growth work using a variety of methods, which may include:
Credentials & Certifications: LMFT, PSIP Certified, Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner, ATRTLicenses: LMFT (Lic#mfc35606)
- Clinical EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or "Tapping" - a powerful energy psychology/somatic technique for rapid release of triggering related to traumas of all kinds, including sexual abuse trauma, combat trauma and relational traumas.
- Psychedelic Somatic Interactional Psychotherapy (PSIP) - sessions are 2 hours long and usually require a series of sessions for the most effective and deepest resolution.
- Transformational Breathwork (sessions are usually 90 minutes) and may be done in person or virtually. Breathwork is tailored to your needs and constitution, but may include euphoric breathing techniques that are very consciousness altering and lead to deep emotional and somatic release, as well as more calming down-regulating techniques.
- Ancestral Trauma Release Techniques (ATRT) on it's own or combined with any of the modalities above.
- Relationship and Couples Therapy
- Coaching Entrepreneurs to help release emotional blocks to creativity and success.
DetailsRemote Practitioner: YesPrice Range: $200-400 per session
My ProcessOverview of Experience:
For Psychedelic Somatic Interactional Psychotherapy, new clients begin with at least one resourcing session, to learn about the process and to establish a sense of safety and and stability prior to going into the deep work of PSIP sessions. Most clients then do a session without medicine to assess the nervous system and how active or dissociated the system is, and this may involve some work on a specific trauma memory. Then we begin the full PSIP sessions with assistance of cannabis or ketamine (Substances are not provided by me but must be legally acquired by the client) and most clients do a series of 2-hour sessions. These deep autonomic nervous system release sessions are very interactive, and involve a lot of support and coaching to trust and let go into the involuntary movements and discharges of the body. The use of medicine helps to decrease blocks and interference by the thinking mind, and allows the more primal/primary consciousness of the body and the unconscious to lead the unwinding of repressed or dissociated traumas. Subsequent integration is case specific and involves reflection, education about the process, and journaling to establish a new solid foundation. However much of the integration happens within PSIP sessions themselves.Intake Process:
We begin with a free 30 minute interview to assess your needs and goals and see if I am the person for you.
We then start with a Resourcing Session for me to get more understanding of your history and your support system (internal and external). And at this time we make a plan of our work together.