Retreat InfoAbout the Retreat:
San Pedro, also known as Huachuma, is an ally here to help us to get into our bodies and out of the mental realm, teaching true embodiment. Meditating with it can clear stagnation, open the heart, create grounded clarity and inspiration, and is the ultimate truth serum into your own depths. San Pedro is called the straight arrow to Source, the bridge between heaven and earth – Hummingbird frequency. This plant is a Master Teacher here to dissolve illusion and rewire the pathways, aligning us with the multi-dimensional awareness of the magical, present moment.
We bring this into ceremonial space as a way to clarify intention within ourselves and broadcast with a clear frequency to the universe. These ceremonies are portals connecting our past, future and present selves, aligning all with our expansive quantum self.
Our unique approach is specifically designed around bridging traditional and new paradigm ways, allowing the plants to show the way, while we help navigate the journey for you to deepen into YOU. Through this work, we help you clear the noise from your Source connection, to hear the beauty of your uni-verse. Are you ready to receive?Description of Services:
What we offer
- Guided Shamanic San Pedro Plant Wisdom Ceremonies
- Small groups of 1-4 participants so guests receive maximum support
- Pre retreat preparation to ensure optimal outcomes: private personal interview, mental and physical health screening, intention setting, journaling prompts, pre retreat recommendations/preparation
- Post retreat Integration: integration coaching session with retreat leaders and post ceremony integration circle during the retreat
- Healthy and nourishing organic meals paleo style with all dietary needs considered
- Guided Meditation
- Biofield Attunements
- Somatic Deep Tissue Massages
- Sound baths
- Altar building
- Elemental immersion rituals
- Sacred Fire
- Shamanic card readings
- Nature walks (depending on time of year)
- Private hot springs soaking
- Lodging on-site at our farm or at the nearby hot springs resort
- Guests report feeling so well tended to through their journey, and love the addition of customized bodywork sessions to help move through the ceremonial process. Our small group container is a particular favorite for those who are sensitive to large groups and prefer more 1:1 attention.
Nathan Tinder, Shannon TinderTeam/Medical Staff:
depends on gathering
DetailsFounder(s) / CEO: Nathan & Shannon TinderGroup Size: 1-4Price Range: $1800-$4000
Our ProcessOverview of Experience:
Re-birthing Retreats are a deep dive into San Pedro Cactus ceremonial meditations, breathwork, somatic bodywork, sound healing, and elemental rituals to immerse you in the natural world. Clear the noise from your signal so that pure coherence and alignment are all that you hear. It’s not about ascending but rather rooting into the density, shining a light within, and creating full resonance of soul, mind, emotions, and body.
We offer whole being recalibration by combining ceremony with coded embodiment rituals to truly bring lasting, grounded transformation. We bring over 25 years experience with sacred plants and have supported thousands of folks along the way. The Re-Birthing retreat is your own Great Reset, something we all need from time to time.
In your 3-day / 2-night retreat we will teach you how to harness the your innate wisdom to create lasting and meaningful change. Breathwork, movement, meditation, nature walks, sound baths, Sacred Fire, massage, biofield tuning, craniosacral, and the deeply guided shamanic plant wisdom ceremonies come together to create a truly life changing experience.Intake Process:
Please email to apply or schedule the Retreat Inquiry Call which can be found on our retreat page https://www.hummingbirdhearth.com/re-birthing-retreatsPsychedelic Substances Offered: San Pedro sacramentsHow does this Center source medicine?:
We grow all of our own sacraments for ceremony on our farm including a variety of San Pedro, Tobacco, Sweetgrass, Sage, and other herbs to support your experience.Practice reciprocity with local communities?: Yes