Retreat InfoAbout the Retreat:
Master Plant Dieta and Ayahuasca Retreat
By The Plant Medicine People
January 19th -27th, 2024
Experience a transformative plant spirit marriage with a personally selected Master Plant, along with the incredible potency of Mother Ayahuasca - all led by an indigenous Maestro and a Western Ayahuasquera with a combined total of over 40 years of experience.
Nothing is more life-changing than a traditional Amazonian Master Plant Dieta, combined with the magic of Ayahuasca. If you want the deepest experience available in the Plant Medicine space, this is IT. We practice this ancient tradition with tremendous love and reverence; our shamanic team has decades of experience, with both masculine and feminine co-leaders, fully focused on safety and the creation of a beautifully healing container. This adventure includes 3 deep and transforming ceremonies with Mother Ayahuasca, daily work with a Master Plant selected specifically for each participant, daily offerings with Rapéh, as well as waterfall walks, a traditional Temazcal (sweat lodge) ceremony, a final celebration with Ceremonial Cacao, a tree planting ceremony to give back to the land, and so much more! Our team has decades of experience and are fully dedicated to bringing the power of plant healing to all those who are called. We create a truly safe and nurturing container so you can let go and explore your psyche and heal your body and spirit. The price includes preparation support and 4 weeks of integration support as well!
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.plantmedicinepeople.com/all-retreatsDescription of Services:
- Personalized preparation interview to share logistics, ensure your physical, emotional, and mental safety, and receive expert advice on how to prepare for the trip to maximize the benefits
- Transportation to and from the San Jose, Costa Rica airport
- Local, organic, plant medicine-friendly meals, mindfully prepared by our chefs. We adjust for dietary needs upon request.
- A nearby stream and waterfall for peaceful walks and connection with nature
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies and daily Master Plant teas. We work with each participant to call in the perfect personalized plant partner.
- Integration circles, Daily shamanic teachings, soul connection guidance, meditations, nature walks, fire circles, and group discussions
- Personal connection with ceremony facilitators to share your intentions, co-create your dreams of healing and manifestations, and experience a profoundly safe and compassionate container
- Ceremonies will be facilitated by a well-known expert in the shamanic field with 20 years of experience guiding and teaching shamanic ceremonies, and a staff of highly experienced ceremony leaders + integration specialists
- This retreat is built for people seeking healing + transformation
Tina "Kat" Courtney and indigenous maestro, Don Smiley - accomplished Ayahuasquero, Kambo practitioner, and visionary artist, who has trained with Don Jose Campos and Pablo Amaringo.Team/Medical Staff:
The Plant Medicine People Team
DetailsFounder(s) / CEO: Tina "Kat" Courtney / The Plant Medicine PeopleGroup Size: 15-20Price Range: $3400-$4500 + $200 In-Person Cash Payment for Medicines
Our ProcessOverview of Experience:
Our retreat takes place at a stunning retreat about 3 hours south of San Jose, Costa Rica, in the lush and heavenly rainforest. This space was built specifically for sacred plant medicine retreats; it features a large maloka for our ceremonies, multiple glamping tents of various sizes, high end bath houses with all the amenities, a beautiful fire pit, local organic food and produce, a nearby stream and waterfall, and a beautifully sacred connection to the land.Intake Process:
We include a large amount of preparation. We require a dieta and lifestyle modifications to prepare you for the trip. We do numerous phone visits to prep your mind, body and spirit. We do intention-setting meditations, develop personal connections, and help with travel if needed. No one should arrive unprepared.Supplemental Modalities: Preparation and IntegrationPsychedelic Substances Offered: Ayahuasca, Cacao, Hapéh, and Master Plant TeasHow does this Center source medicine?:
We only work with one single brewmaster who we know and trust. This brewmaster replants and replenishes any plant he takes from the earth. We also know every touch point in the process and it is very limited to a very select number of people to ensure ethical and pure sourcing.Practice reciprocity with local communities?: Yes