Retreat InfoAbout the Retreat:
If you decide to participate in an Ayahuasca Retreat, you might have an authentic, intense, profound and meaningful healing experience, and a possibility to explore the spiritual dimension. You might experience a process of transformation, a life changing experience. Different spiritual technologies are used in the retreats to open access to amazing states of expansion of consciousness. These states will help you to explore the depths of your being and will give you the possibility to see beyond the limits of ordinary state of consciousness. In the ayahuasca retreat the healer is at the same time a Transpersonal Psychotherapist. You will be supported constantly in a very personal way through the retreat. We work with small groups, because our main intention is to bring most possible psychological and spiritual support. Integration therapies are totally personal, person to person.Description of Services:
A journey into the depths of being, an exploration of the psychic reality and the spiritual dimension, allowings us to know more about our inner world, and connecting with our inner potential of healing, development and evolution.
The process itself takes place for five or six days, and includes two or three Ayahuasca sessions, with a maximum of 6 participants per session. The main objectives to be achieved during the retreat are:
- Live a deep process of psycho-emotional cleansing and spiritual purification.
- Connect with the power of self-regulation and self-healing of ourselves.
- Connection with our spiritual dimension and with the Spiritual Self.
- Explore the psychic reality, our inner world, and achieve greater self-knowledge.
- Have the opportunity to live a psychedelic pick experience
- Have the opportunity to connect with a higher level of consciousness.
DetailsFounder(s) / CEO: Erik Hendrick & Nilda QuispeGroup Size: 6-8 peoplePrice Range: US$500 - US$1400Specializing In: Integration
Our ProcessOverview of Experience:
Some people would like to know how to continue working on their personal growth after participating in an ayahuasca retreat. For some, the experience was really very good, many times even exceeding their expectations, but there is fear in not knowing how it is possible to continue with a job that allows them to continue growing. The need for a job of personal evolution is born, which requires advice. We provide online advisory service after ayahuasca retreats.”
We are psychologists specialized in Ayahuasca Therapy and we have many years of experience guiding the process of integrating experiences in ayahuasca therapy sessions. We have studied and practiced symbolic interpretation therapy for many years, conducting deep studies in Jungian psychology, Psychosynthesis and symbolism and spirituality from various cultures, from the western and eastern world.
We consider advising in the process of integrating the experience with ayahuasca, as a kind of hermetic art that requires the full commitment of the artist to be able to carry out the work of symbolic interpretation, and we think that this requires some sensitivity from the therapist and a lot of dedication, seriousness and ethics.Intake Process:
- Fill out the "Request information" application and let us know why would you like to participate in a retreat, and then we will contact you, as soon as possible, to coordinate everything about the retreat.
- Once we receive your email, we will send to you some important questions and with your answers we will make an evaluation to know how prepared you are to participate in a retreat, and we will know how we will be able to support you throughout the retreat in our house.
- After we have your answers, we will let you know if it is possible to participate in the retreat, and then we will send you information about the preparation before the retreat.Psychedelic Substances Offered: Ayahuasca, San PedroHow does this Center source medicine?:
Cooked by Shipibo healers in the Amazon ForestPractice reciprocity with local communities?: No