Coach InfoAbout Me:
Aloha! My name is Nick and I am a guide/facilitator at Pivot Psychedelics, a San Diego based group that provides guided journeys for seekers.
I hold a Masters in Counseling Psychology from Boston College and I've worked with psychedelics in therapeutic / ceremonial settings for over 3 years.Description of Services:
Guided Psychedelic Ceremonies
- Safe, Intentional, Therapeutic
- Four week program
- Support across preparation, ceremony, and aftercare/integration
- Individual or group; in-person ceremony; typically virtual prep and aftercare
Integration or Microdosing Coaching
- Pre- and/or post-journey support
- Typically one month
- Coaching sessions to help maximize benefits from large-dose or micro-dose practices
- Individual; typically virtual
Sociocultural, Socioecological, Feminist, Ethics of Care, Person Centered, Post-Modernist
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Anxiety, Class Issues, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Depression, Gender Issues, Meaning Making/Existentialist, Substance Use, Trauma
DetailsCredentials & Certifications: Master's in Counseling PsychologyRemote Practicioner: YesPrice Range: $800-$2,000/month
My ProcessIntake Process:
1. Phone Call
2. Zoom Call
3. Intake form - assesses mental health, physical health, medicine and substance consumption, and safety
4. Disclaimer form - confirms that we are aligned with the scope of our work
5. Enrollment - sliding-scale pricing approach to match your resourcesOverview of Protocol:
We begin with one brief phone call (~20 min) to discuss your initial intentions and motivations for healing with psychedelics. I share with you my approach and send to you a document that outlines our Guided Program (1 month).
We then have a video call (~30 min) to dive deeper into your discernment process into guided care for a psychedelic journey.
If we mutually decide to move forward, you'll sign intake and disclaimer forms and we'll schedule your 1 month journey.
Weeks 1 & 2 | Preparation (two sessions):
Ceremony Expectations, Logistics, Safety/Informed Consent, Intention Setting, Grounding Techniques, and Journaling Prompts.
End of Week 2 | Ceremony (one day):
6-8 hour introspective journey, safe and supportive environment, undivided and unconditional support from me your guide.
Weeks 3 & 4 | Aftercare / Integration (three sessions):
24 hour check in + 2 regular sessions - Ceremony Insights, Guide Notes, Journaling Prompts, a Self-Care Map, and other Aftercare Tips.