Therapist InfoAbout Me:
Description of Services:
- Ph.D. Quantitative Psychology in 2016 from University of Virginia.
- Practicing meditation for more than 30 years. Can provide cult recovery support.
Credentials & Certifications: IFS Level 2Licenses: n/a
- Individual emotional & relationship issues (couple or dyad)
- I use Internal Family Systems!
- I provide counseling under ORS 675.825(4)(a), which allows alternative counselors to practice legally in Oregon without a license.
- I facilitate Healing Circles of 4-6 people. Groups meet weekly in 90 min sessions.
- Available themes include: Parenting, Male Identity, and Psychedelic Integration
- Indicate your interest here
- Psychedelic prep & integration
- Prepare to take your first psychedelic journey safely
- Understand and integrate your psychedelic journey(s)
- I do not prescribe, procure, or administer substances.
DetailsRemote Practitioner: YesPrice Range: 100
Our ProcessOverview of Experience:
I offer a serene and confidential environment to talk about matters of the heart. My goal is to help you reprocess your psychological pain and suffering in a way that releases any detrimental limits for love, contentment, and positive self-concept (🤪 and 😬 → 😇).
I am a member of three psychedelic churches: Santo Daime, Church of Psilomethoxin, and the Sacred Garden Church. I have first-hand experience with Psilocybin, Salvia divinorum, Cannabis, Daime (a.k.a. ayahuasca), Piper methysticum (kava kava), and Sceletium tortuosum (kanna), and Psilomethoxin.Intake Process:
Book a free 20 min consultation on my website.