- The California Institute for Integral Studies Center for Psychedelic Therapies and Research – Information on their research and training program for psychedelic guides/therapists.
- DanceSafe Drug Checking – Offers drug testing for adulterants and sells drug-checking kits.
- Drug Policy Alliance – Diverse group of individuals seeking to end the war on drugs and “promote new drug policies grounded in science compassion, health, and human rights.”
- Zendo Project – Organization using a “variety of methods to help prevent and transform difficult experiences while in a non-ordinary state of consciousness” at festivals and other public events.
- Fungi Perfecti – Company offering medicinal mushroom products and supplies.
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) – Non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
- The Beckley Foundation – British organization founded by Amanda Feilding seeking global drug policy reform and scientific research into psychoactive substances.
- Entheogenic Research Integration and Education (ERIE) – A San Francisco-based group that reviews and conducts research on traditional plant medicines and related substances, develops methods for integrating experiences and new educational paradigms, and provides a forum for discussion.
- Heffter Research Institute – A nonprofit dedicated to supporting research into psychedelic compounds.
- International Center for Ethnobotanical Education, Research and Service (ICEERS) – Non-profit organization engaging with some of the fundamental issues resulting from the globalization of ayahuasca, iboga, and other ethnobotanicals.
- The Usona Institute – Non-profit medical research organization dedicated to supporting and conducting pre-clinical and clinical research to further the understanding of the therapeutic effects of psilocybin and other consciousness-expanding medicines. Their current focus is on alleviating treatment-resistant depression.