What would it feel like to live your best life?
You are the lead character in the story of life. Your ordinary world is a diverse landscape of people, places, and things perceived through a swirling tide of thoughts, feelings, and emotions. And while you can continue on your current path, you’ve arrived here because something has shifted inside you. Something impossible to ignore.
There’s a sense that life can be lived in a more engaged and inspired way.
That you can change in ways you never thought possible, living with vitality and accessing higher states of flow and creativity.
You’ve heard the call, and the signal is clear.
But now you’re at a crossroads that many people arrive at. You question the signs that point to a new life. You entertain feelings of fear, doubt, and laziness. Am I worthy of this? Am I capable of this? Is this even possible?
But you’re different! You choose to pursue a new path and welcome support and guidance on your journey.
You answer the call… and the adventure begins.
After conducting research and weighing options, you realize that microdosing psychedelics is a powerful and exciting way to undergo the transformation you’ve been seeking.
You invest in a comprehensive Microdosing Program, review the material, watch the expert interviews, and have your first coaching call. You start your protocol, armed with knowledge and a friendly companion, and think, “It’s all smooth sailing from here.”
But as with any path, the road ahead is filled with tests. What you didn’t expect, however, was that the greatest hurdles to transformation comes from within. There is no external force to blame or defeat.
You realize this is actually a path of knowing yourself, of becoming more whole, more centered, more you.
You remember that you have trusted allies along this path. A coach to guide you through difficult times and a supportive community to remind you that we are in this together. Leaning on your brothers and sisters, you enter into this new challenge poised for success.
As you wrestle with the ego and learn to dance with it, you awaken to a new sensation of belonging. A remembering of who you really are. You recognize the divine in you and in others. You are becoming free.
Having liberated yourself from the shackles of your own mind, you recognize that being of service to those around you is incredibly fulfilling and in fact, the most rewarding part of life. You show up in ways that influence your friends and loved ones to become better. And you move about the world with a confidence and enthusiasm that only a short while ago felt unattainable.
Having a renewed sense of self and newfound optimism, you see the world with fresh eyes and wonder what else is possible. Instead of asking “why,” you ask, “why not”?
The shift has occurred.
There’s no going back.
You are becoming superhuman.
In June 2015 Paul began his first microdosing protocol. Immediately, he noticed improvements in his energy levels, creativity, and general sense of well-being. The impact of microdosing was so profound on his life that Paul wanted to help others understand how microdosing could be used as a tool for accelerated growth and self-understanding.
Benefits of Microdosing
According to a study in the Harm Reduction Journal, the benefits of microdosing include:
- Improved Mood – Peacefulness, overall well-being, calmness, happiness, and a reduction in the symptoms of depression. Also includes more emotional connection, a general sense of optimism, and an improved outlook on life.
- Improved Focus – Covers skill sets like the ability to focus or concentrate, and enhanced self-awareness.
- Creativity – Aside from a general sense of improved creativity, this also includes behaviors such as being more open, enhanced curiosity, ability to shift perspectives, and divergent thinking.
- Self-Efficacy – This applies to such behaviors as ambition, self-motivation, self-confidence, and a sense of agency. It also relates to improved mental health, including increased introspection, the practice of meditation, and other aspects behaviors tied to self-care.
- Improved Energy – In this case, “energy” refers to things like mental stimulation, wakefulness, and alertness.
- Social Benefits – Outside of more engagement with others, this category also includes more empathy, greater sense of connection, and more extroversion.
- Cognitive Benefits – When microdosing, user experience heightened mental clarity, better memory recall, and an improvement in problem-solving ability.
- Reduced Anxiety – This applies to a reduction in both general and social anxiety.
- Physiological Enhancement – Includes enhanced visual acuity, cardio endurance, reduction of migraines and headaches, and higher quality of sleep.
In a recent study titled “Powerful substances in tiny amounts: An interview study of psychedelic microdosing” (5), participants reported the following:
“Since microdosing mushrooms, I definitely feel as though a “mental fog” has been lifted and this allows me to be much more productive and functional.
“I had a great day! Very calm mind, emotionally in balance.”
“I get bright moods, good introspection in meditation, and a generally meditative, contemplative mood.”
“I feel more open to other people. At home with my family, I feel better equipped to deal with disagreement, and my emotional reactions are less automatic. My mood improves, and I have better contact with my feelings and less restlessness. I more often take the initiative to talk.”
As part of the anecdotal data collected on over 1,000 microdosers by Dr. Jim Fadiman and Dr. Sophia Korb (6), microdosing also helped to:
- Increase feelings of determination, alertness, and energy
- Reduce social anxiety
- Reduce medications for depression and ADHD
- Minimize chronic migraines and cluster headaches
- Minimizing pain and discomfort from PMDD
- Increase motivation for healthy diet and exercise
The Third Wave of psychedelics is here, and the amount of energy being poured into research is incredible. Scientific papers are now confirming what we have known for decades: when microdosing is done with intention and professional guidance, the results are profound.
Earlier this year, both Imperial College of London and Johns Hopkins University opened centers dedicated to psychedelic research. The Beckley Foundation, a non-profit based in the UK, is conducting placebo-controlled studies on the short-term effects of microdosing LSD on creativity, cognitive flexibility, and wellbeing. Interest in psychedelic research continues to grow as more people learn about the healing potential of these medicines.
Module 1: The Essentials of Microdosing
- Why microdosing has become so popular
- The top 5 reasons people microdose
- The early science backing microdosing
- The intersection of microdosing and mood disorders
- Why microdosing helps with depression
- Why it’s more complicated for general anxiety
- How this can accelerates the leadership development process
Module 2: How to Microdose
- How to begin your own microdosing protocol
- How to legally source substances for microdosing
- How to prepare LSD microdoses for consistent, reliable consumption
- How to prepare psilocybin mushroom microdoses for consistent, reliable consumption
- How effects vary between psilocybin mushrooms, psilocybin truffles, mescaline, and LSD
- Step-by-step walkthrough of a typical day when microdosing
- How to cultivate an intention for your microdosing protocol
- Overview of cannabis microdosing, a legal alternative to classic psychedelic substances
Module 3: How to Optimize Your Microdosing Protocol
- How to create a personalized microdosing protocol
- How to find the right dose and context for you
- How to combine microdosing with other practices like meditation, breathwork, and yoga
- Creating a microdosing protocol to accelerate leadership development and creativity
- Overview of the long-term effects of microdosing
- ‘Pro tips’ we’ve gathered by collecting hundreds of unique microdosing experiences
- Suggestions for alleviating sources of suffering from social anxiety, depression, and procrastination
- Why being in ‘flow’ too much can be a bad thing, and how to find the right balance
Microdosing Workbook + Tracking Template
Our microdosing workbook helps you to clarify intention, plan your future, and guide you through a successful microdosing protocol. It will also help you keep track of how microdosing impacts your quality of life.
Contained inside is 100+ pages that walk you through basic education, an initial evaluation of your current state, and questions to help you clarify your purpose in microdosing. With the microdosing workbook, we lead you through a 30-day microdosing protocol, providing explicit directions to ensure it goes well.
- How to Microdose with LSD and Psilocybin Mushrooms
- How to setup an ideal day while microdosing
- What to do after you finish microdosing
- Dr. Dan Engle, M.D. – How microdosing helps us grow from crisis
- Dr. Ben Sessa, M.D. – How to balance microdosing psychedelics with anti-depressants
- Dr. Will Vanderveer, M.D. – How microdosing heals mind, body, and soul
- Jerry B. Brown, Ph.D. – The history of microdosing in Western Culture
- Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Microdosing and homo sapiens 2.0
- Janet Chang – How to optimize your microdosing protocol
- Tarzie Maclean – The intersection of microdosing and psychotherapy
- Jesse Lawler – How microdosing compares to other nootropics
- Dr. Sohail Malek, M.D. – How microdosing helps you to heal from childhood trauma
- Matt Cooper – Microdosing for peak physical performance
Online Support Community
As part of your investment in our microdosing program, you get access to The Third Wave’s online forum with a community of other microdosers. We’ve curated our own private, anonymous Third Wave community where you can ask questions related to microdosing, including how to prepare for and integrate the experience.
Your course membership lasts you a lifetime. You’ll receive access to all new course additions and interviews, free of charge.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase to join our exclusive Microdosing Course + Community, we will refund your purchase, no questions asked.
The microdosing course is full of pertinent information. It has content which any reader can relate to whether you’re an addict, an alcoholic or someone suffering from depression or other mental or spiritual ailments. Reading the course gave me hope, a new way from what I’ve read and researched before. After completing the course, I was welcomed into a forum which is a community of individuals who want more for their lives and to better themselves as beings.
Thank you, Third Wave, for being a part of my transformation. Thank you for connecting me to others with similar paths of self-exploration. Thank you for the communication platform that has given me a sense of belonging. I now feel empowered to take responsibility for my life!
- Microdosing Course
- Microdosing Workbook + Templates
- Instructional Videos
- Expert Interviews
- Online Support Community
- Lifetime Access
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- (3) 30-minute 1-on-1 calls with our coaches:
- How to prepare for microdosing
- How to navigate your microdosing protocol
- How to integrate after you’re finished
- Email support with 48-hour response time
- Private Instagram Group w/monthly IG Live
For the Superhuman package, you receive all of the above plus two 1-on-1 calls with one of our microdosing coaches and 48-hour email support.
Further, you may upgrade to either the Supported or Superhuman package if you finish the basic course and still want more material to dig into.
The benefit of being part of a larger community is also a huge plus!
It’s one thing to experiment with microdosing by yourself. It’s another thing to do it within a web of supportive, informed individuals. This is why we offer a private forum as part of your membership in our microdosing course.
Our course will walk you through all the basic education about psychedelics to alleviate any misgivings or fears you may have about trying them.
We will also provide specific advice for first-time users to mitigate any risks and maximize the upsides of beginning a new protocol. You can also check out Jim Fadiman’s website where you can find more FAQs and scientific information on the topic.
Ultimately, it will be up to you to find the substance.
Having said that, certain individuals in specific circumstances should not ingest a psychedelic substance without speaking with their doctor first, including but not limited to:
- If you have been diagnosed as schizophrenic or bipolar (I or II)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have red and green color blindness (preliminary research indicates microdosing can lead to “visual trails”)
Additionally, some individuals that microdose find their microdosing protocol to be temporarily destabilizing, especially when a considerable amount of unprocessed psychological issues or life stressors are present. It is up to each person to find their own sense of balance, but if you find yourself in a particularly turbulent or stressful time in your life, it might not be the best time to initiate a microdosing protocol.