Terms of Service
Thanks for visiting Third Wave, which is owned and operated by 3W Wellness Inc, with its registered office in 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, Postal Code 19958. We’re excited to share our content and ideas with you. Before you dive in, though, here are a few things you should know:
- All the content on this site belongs solely to Third Wave, its licensors, content providers, or other third parties and is protected under copyright laws. That means you can’t use any of the content on the site without the owner’s prior written permission. In simple terms, plagiarism isn’t allowed.
- While you can’t copy, reproduce, republish, repost, or otherwise retransmit our content, you can read or print it solely for your personal, private, and non-commercial use.
- If you purchased content as part of one of our courses, you’ll have lifetime access to that content—something we’ll try to provide (but can’t guarantee) even if Third Wave is no longer operating.
- All the content offered on this site is for educational and informational purposes only. It’s not intended as medical advice in any way and we can’t be responsible for any actions or inaction you take in response to our content. We recommend you seek professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment as required.
- Sometimes we post content supplied by third parties, so we can’t guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Also, Third Wave may not share any opinions offered by third parties.
- If you choose to post articles, comments, photographs, videos, artwork, or other content to our site, that’s equivalent to giving Third Wave an unrestricted, royalty-free right to use your content as we see fit without payment or compensation.
- You agree not to post on or transmit to the site any content that:
- is unlawful, libelous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable in any manner;
- is an advertisement or promotion for any product or service that has not been approved in writing by Third Wave;
- is false, misleading, or constitutes an unfair or deceptive trade practice;
- constitutes a breach of your contractual and/or fiduciary obligations or an invasion of privacy;
- infringes on any third party patent, trademark, trade name, corporate name, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary or property rights;
- contains confidential, propriety, or trade secret information of any third party; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other code, scripts, routines, files, or programs designed to alter, interrupt, impede, limit, or destroy the performance and/or functioning of any software, hardware, or other equipment.
- If you violate these rules, we might modify, delete, or remove it from the site. If Third Wave suffers any losses, claims, or damages from your submission, you’ll be responsible for those costs.
- Some of our content may contain links or discount codes for products available from third parties. If we’re affiliated with those third parties, we may receive a commission if you buy their products. However, our writers and editors will not support a product simply because it’s affiliated and you’ll always find a disclaimer at the top of any affiliate article.
- While Third Wave uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, we can’t guarantee its accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, or non-infringement. Although we have measures in place for your protection, access to the site may be interrupted and it could contain viruses. If you do suffer damages in connection with the site or its content, we can’t be held liable for it. So please exercise caution.
- Some links on our site may lead to third-party web pages where we have no control over how they use personal information.
Want more details? Here’s what our lawyers want you to know.