- Erowid – A member-supported site providing access to reliable, non-judgmental information about psychoactive plants, chemicals, and related issues
- TripSafe.org – Researched-backed educational resources for psychedelic
- PsychonautWiki – Crowdsourced, wiki-style articles on psychedelics.
- The Open Hyperspace Traveler – Courses, handbooks, and other educational resources on harm reduction, testing for adulterants, and dealing with difficult trips.
- Kapi – Resources from ayahuasca experts from science and medicine, anthropology and ethnobotany, and shamanism and alternative healing networks.
- Psychedelic Seminars – Live and online events featuring leaders in the psychedelic community.
- Sacred Journey Medicine Circle – A women’s support group in Berkeley centered around psychedelic medicines
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy – An international network of students dedicated to ending the war on drugs.
- Women’s Visionary Council – Organization aiming to expand the inclusion of women in critical discussions about mental health and community wellness. Organizes various gatherings including the Women’s Visionary Congress.
- Shroomery — Resources and forums for psilocybin mushrooms
- Eboka — Forum for all things ibogaine
- DMT Nexus — Extensive resources and forum for DMT.
- Bluelight — Broadly-focused forums on psychedelics.
- Ayahuasca.com: Includes experience reports, discussion of spirituality, ecology, healing, and recovery by means of the vine are collected here. A place to learn from members of ayahuasca churches, as well as a few foreign language channels.
- 5Hive — Forum devoted to 5-MeO-DMT — synthetic, botanical, or toad-derived.
- Mycotopia: Forums discussing edible, wild, and psychoactive mushrooms.
- TRIPSIT: A 24/7 online harm-reduction resource. Chat instantly with someone about your drug experience or ask questions about safe use of controlled substances.
- Psychedelic societies — A long list of societies dedicated to advancing psychedelic communities.
- MAPS Psychedelic Integration List—A list of therapists trained in helping people process and integrate past psychedelic experiences.
- Esalen Institute – Big Sur retreat center where Stanislav and Christina Grof developed and taught holotropic breathwork techniques.
- The Global Ibogaine Therapy Alliance (GITA)– Organization that develops and updates standard operating procedures for ibogaine providers and resources on ibogaine treatments.
- Psychedelic.support – Information on therapists that have worked with psychedelics in clinical trials or are experienced in helping people integrate their own psychedelic experiences.
- KRIYA Institute – Offers therapeutic ketamine services and trainings. Organizes the KRIYA Conference, an international gathering for ketamine clinicians and researchers
Other Resources and Artifacts
- Al Hubbard’s FBI file
- Remembrances of LSD Therapy Past – Betty Grover Eisner’s unpublished memoir about her role in developing psychedelic therapy
- LSD, Insight or Insanity – Hearings of the Subcommittee on the Executive Reorganization of the Senate Committee on Government Operations concerning federal research and regulation of LSD-25 (May 24, 1966)