Third Wave Terms of Service
Welcome to TheThirdWave.co (the “Site”). These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) apply to any access to or use of the Site. The Site is owned and operated by 3W Wellness Inc, LLC (“Third Wave”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR VIEW THE SITE.
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
Third Wave may, at any time and in its sole discretion, amend, modify, delete or add (collectively “Amendments”) to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of the Site after such Amendments have been posted constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of such Amendments.
CHANGES TO SITE AND SERVICES
Third Wave may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, add to, delete, suspend or terminate the Site and any content, services or material offered on or through out the Site, for any or no reason, and with or without notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
All information, materials, images, software, photographs, articles, functions, text and other content (collectively, “Content”) contained on or offered through the Site and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Content are the sole property of Third Wave, its licensors or content providers or other third parties. The Site and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Third Wave under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Third Wave may change the Site or delete any Content or features or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Third Wave reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
Unless otherwise noted, Third Wave and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Site are the trademarks, servicemarks, trade names, and logos of Third Wave. All other trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner’s prior written permission. Unauthorized use of Third Wave and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
USE OF THE SITE
Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, re-delivered using framing technology, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed or used in any way without Third Wave’s prior written permission; provided however, that users may download one copy of any Content on any single computer and print a copy of that Content solely for their personal, private, non-commercial use. No permission is granted to use the Site icons, addresses or other means to hyperlink other web sites with any page in the Site.
Some products or services provided by Third Wave may include “lifetime access” for purchasers. In such event, we shall provide access to the product or service indefinitely. In the event that Third Wave ceases to exist, we will endeavor to continue to provide access to the product or service but cannot guarantee our capacity to do so in the face of unforeseen circumstances.
The Site may offer users the opportunity to post listings, articles, comments, photographs, videos, artwork, and other content or materials on the Site (collectively, the “User Submissions”). By making a User Submission, you grant to Third Wave an unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Submission throughout the world in any and all media and formats, whether now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, without payment of compensation or acknowledgement of its source. You further agree that Third Wave is free to use any ideas, concepts, or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Third Wave without any monetary or other obligation to you.
You agree not to post on or transmit to the Site any User Submission or other material that:
- is unlawful, libelous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable in any manner;
- is an advertisement or promotion for any product or service that had not been approved in writing by Third Wave;
- is false, misleading, or constitutes an unfair or deceptive trade practice;
- constitutes a breach of your contractual and/or fiduciary obligations or an invasion of privacy;
- infringes on any third party patent, trademark, trade name, corporate name, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary or property rights; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other code, scripts, routines, files or programs designed to alter, interrupt, impede, limit or destroy the performance and/or functioning of any software, hardware, or other equipment.
You further agree that any User Submission you provide does not contain any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party, and will not be treated as confidential by Third Wave. Third Wave shall have no obligation to store, keep copies of or return any User Submissions. Third Wave further reserves the right (but does not have the obligation), in its sole discretion, to modify, delete or remove any User Submission from the Site that it deems to be in violation of the foregoing requirements.
You will be solely responsible and liable for, and will indemnify Third Wave and its officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any losses, expenses, liabilities, claims, costs, and damages (“Claims”) arising from your Submission, including, but not limited to, any Claim arising out of breach of this Agreement or any Claim for infringement of copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
THE SITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL AND OTHER SUCH INFORMATION, BUT SUCH INFORMATION IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE DOES NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. THIRD WAVE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTION ON A USER’S PART BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT IS PRESENTED ON THE SITE.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Third Wave may from time to time post content supplied by third parties and users (collectively “Third-Party Content”). Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties in the Third-Party Content are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Third Wave. Third Wave does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Third-Party Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Additional disclaimers and limitation of liability are noted below.
Microdosing Coaching Call No-Show
If you schedule a coaching call and do not show up without any prior notification, then we cannot reschedule or reimburse your missed call. We have this policy in place to honor the time of our coaches.
We do understand, however, that emergency situations arise from time-to-time. Therefore, if you provide a minimum of six hours notice for cancellation, we are happy to reschedule your coaching call at a later date.
We offer a 10-day money-back guarantee for purchasers of the Microdosing Course, Sourcing Guide, Microdosing Coaching or the Alchemists Academy program. Microdosing Coaching. Microdosing Experience or Alchemists Academy purchasers are eligible for a full refund within this 10-day time-frame. The refund window offered is contingent on not having scheduled and carried out any of their coaching calls, in the case of a purchase of Microdosing Coaching, or on requesting the refund before the beginning of the first class, in the case of the Microdosing Experience.
If you have already scheduled your initial coaching call, you are eligible for a full refund providing the call is canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled time. For calls scheduled past this time, first reach out and confirm the cancellation with your coach.
In the event that wish to discontinue registration in the Microdosing Experience or Alchemists Academy beyond the scheduled time of the first class, you are no longer eligible for a refund, but you may request that your purchase be credited towards private coaching sessions, instead.
Establishing and maintaining the trust of our audience is at the core of Third Wave’s content policy. For that reason, it’s important that we establish clear guidelines to ensure our audience knows where our information comes from, and that it can be trusted.
Some articles on Third Wave contain links and discount codes for products available from third-parties. These links will signal to the retailer that Third Wave has referred you. Should you choose to purchase a product, we may receive a commission on the sale.
We apply the same standards of objectivity to these articles as we do to the rest of our content. Third Wave’s writers and editors are instructed not to alter coverage because of this program, and they are never incentivized to do so. Posts with affiliate links will always include an individual disclaimer located at the top of any relevant article, and all opinions expressed therein are our own.
DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While Third Wave uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Third Wave makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Third Wave assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of the Site.
THE MATERIALS ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIRD WAVE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIRD WAVE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIRD WAVE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL THIRD WAVE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THEIR TECHNICAL OPERATION OR CONTENT, EVEN IF THIRD WAVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Released Parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of the Site in violation of this Agreement.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Certain links on this Site may lead to Web sites, Web pages, and resources (“Third-Party Sites”) maintained by third parties over whom Third Wave has no control. Third Wave accepts no liability or responsibility for any material supplied or contained on such Third-Party Sites or any use of personal information by such third parties. Third Wave makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on such Third-Party Sites.
This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between Third Wave and users of the Site relating to the subject matter contained herein, except in the case of those individuals or organizations that have purchased access to a product or service provided by Third Wave and have executed a separate agreement and/or release; in such case, the separate agreement and/or release executed in conjunction with the purchase of the product or service shall supersede this Agreement. No delay or failure by Third Wave to take action under this Agreement will constitute a waiver of any of the provisions contained herein, or rights provided hereby, unless expressly waived in writing by Third Wave. No single waiver will constitute a continuing or subsequent waiver.
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed using the contact information provided on thethirdwave.co.
Third Wave Directory Terms of Service
Use of the Platform
- In using the Platform, you can view all listings published by listing owners (“Providers”), submit requests (“Requests”) to the Providers, make a reservation (“Reservation”) and write reviews.
- A Reservation placed through the Platform forms a binding agreement between you and the Provider if the Provider accepts your Reservation. Requests, however, are non-binding. If you have any questions, complaints, or remarks about a Provider, an Experience Offer, a Reservation, or a Request, you can contact Third Wave through the Platform.
- The listings are subject to the Provider’s terms and conditions, as well as all agreements between you and the Provider. Third Wave shall never become a party to an agreement between a Provider and you.
- You and the Provider are solely responsible for the correct performance and execution of a Reservation, which – from your side – includes the correct provision of the required information in making a Reservation.
- To view, change or cancel your reservation, please refer to your confirmation email, where you will find all relevant instructions.
- You are solely responsible and liable for the content you submit, which includes the reviews you write. Since you are able to upload content to the Platform, you warrant that this content is lawful and does not infringe upon any party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other rights and you indemnify Third Wave from any third party’s claim in this respect. You also warrant that you do not submit content that involves any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order, which includes, but is not limited to content that relates to hate speech, is intended to promote or sell drugs or firearms, is violent in any way or qualifies as or transmits unwanted or unsolicited material or content (spam).
- We do not warrant that your content will be correctly, completely, and/or continuously available on the Platform.
In other words:
“After you’ve chosen a provider, made a reservation and entered all of your correct personal data, you will engage in a contract with the Provider. Third Wave can in no way be held responsible if issues (however unlikely) arise between you and the Provider.”
- By uploading reviews and other content, you grant Third Wave a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable and transferable right to reproduce this content and make it available on the Platform, including the right to use (parts of) this content, for promotional purposes and other services in connection with the Platform.
- You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant the licenses, without infringing or violating any third party rights, including but not limited to, any privacy rights, publicity rights, IP Rights, or any other proprietary rights. You indemnify Third Wave against any and all third-party claims, based upon any alleged infringement of such third-party rights in relation to the content you submitted.
- In order to submit a Request or make a Reservation, you may be required to provide personal data to a Provider. The Provider is responsible for the processing of such data and shall do so in accordance with its own privacy statement. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you due to the processing of your personal data by a Provider.
In other words:
- Any liability on Third Wave’s part for damages other than direct damage, including but not limited to indirect loss, consequential loss, loss and/or damage of data or content, loss of profit and loss of revenue, loss of savings, reduced goodwill, damage by business interruption and damage as a result of claims from third parties is excluded.
Warranties and indemnifications
- The conclusion and performance of Reservations, including any payment obligation resulting therefrom, as well as the cancellation of Reservations, is the sole responsibility of you and a Provider. You indemnify Third Wave from all claims submitted by a Provider or a third party that relates to Reservations made by you with that specific Provider, as well as to the payment of such Reservations.
- However, Third Wave will provide assistance to you to the best of its abilities in case any issues arise between you and a Provider in order to resolve those issues.
- You guarantee that you will not use the Platform in a way that:
- infringes the rights of Third Wave or third parties such as other users or Providers, including but not limited to IP Rights or rights in relation to the protection of privacy;
- is contrary to any current legislation or regulations; or
- Third Wave is not responsible for any content made available on the Platform. Third Wave will only, under the conditions as set out in this article, be obliged to remove or block access to content that is manifestly unlawful or to stop manifestly unlawful behavior after receiving a notification that is sufficiently precise and adequately substantiated.
- Third Wave has established a procedure, by which any alleged unlawful content available on the Platform can be reported to Third Wave. This can be done by flagging the specific content as unlawful, whereupon Third Wave shall receive a notification.
- Third Wave reserves the right to not grant a request to remove or block access to reported content in case it has reasonable grounds to doubt the accuracy of the notification or after a balancing of interests.
- In such a situation Third Wave can request a court order from a competent court to determine whether the material or the activity is unlawful and should be removed.
- Third Wave will not be a party in a dispute between the person making the report and any third party arising out of or in connection with a notification of unlawful content.
- The person that has reported unlawful content indemnifies Third Wave from all claims of third parties in relation to the blocking or removal of content. The indemnification includes all damages and costs Third Wave suffers, could suffer, or which Third Wave incur in relation to such a claim, including but not limited to the compensation of legal assistance.
- Third Wave respects and protects the privacy of those who report (alleged) unlawful content. All personal data Third Wave receives as part of a notification will always be processed in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation and will only be used to process the notification.
In other words:
“In case someone uploads content that harms your (privacy) rights or the rights of others, you or a user can notify us of this content and we may remove or block access to that content.”
Applicable law and competent court
- Third Wave may transfer rights and obligations arising from these Terms and Conditions to third parties and will notify you of this. The Provider is not permitted to transfer any right derived from an Account to third parties without Third Wave’s prior written consent.
- If at any time any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, void or invalid for any reason whatsoever, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions and such invalid provision shall be replaced by another provision which, being valid in all respects, shall have an effect as close as possible to that of the replaced provision.