- Weekly 90-Minute Teaching Sessions, each week corresponding to a fundamental perspective;
- Weekly 2-Hour Small Group Facilitated Integration Sessions, including small-group reflection, professional supervision, breathwork sessions, and other group-facilitated practices to support integration;
- Bi-weekly 2-Hour Live Interactive guest faculty bonus workshops plus Q&A featuring industry thought leaders and researchers on the leading edge of all aspects of the field;
- Monthly 30-minute 1:1 coaching call with Paul F. Austin;
- Weekly assignments and reading materials designed to support your active and engaged integration of knowledge and practices;
- Online small group peer support circles.
5-day, 4-night experience
We will host our in-person experience at Brave Earth Retreat Center in Diamante Valley, Costa Rica from February 2nd through February 6th.
During this 4-day immersive experience, you will experience firsthand as a client the best practices associated with Third Wave practitioner training.
- An immersive, first-hand experience of Third Wave’s best practices for optimal performance and leadership inside a safe, multi-modal, multidisciplinary model;
- Personal experience with psychedelic medicine (optional);
- An experiential understanding of the role that mystical experiences, connection to self, connection to others, and connection to nature plays in healing.